San Tan Valley Incorporation
A Notice of Intention to Seeking Incorporation of San Tan Valley was sent to the Clerk of the Pinal County Board of Supervisors on April 12, 2023. The STV Inc. 2024 incorporation committee will now be focusing on the follow planned areas over the coming months as we follow the path toward incorporation.
The Committee has identified a number of activities that we believe will be essential to the success of our efforts. Over the course of this exploratory process we will be focusing on the following to build awareness and support for incorporation:
- Meet with neighborhoods/residents, including impacted Home Owner Associations (HOAs)
- Develop draft map of the potential future municipality boundaries
- Create potential budget and services for future municipality
- Connect with neighboring cities
- Organize Community education forums
- Meet with large tract landowners
- Recruit residents to join and support incorporation efforts
Our hopes are that these efforts will achieve our intention of placing this initiative on the November 2024 ballot and allow the community to determine the future of San Tan Valley. It should be noted that nothing has been decided and we are intending to utilize this period to obtain feedback and direction from registered Pinal County voters within the potential map boundaries.
Please be advised we intend to provide regular updates on our progress to the Board of Supervisors and Pinal County residents. We look forward to working with the community on this effort. Thank you for your time and consideration.
STV Inc. 2024
This committee is established by the following residents of San Tan Valley (Deborah Grett, Steve Walb, Jack Mauller, Buchanan Davis, and Tyler Hudgins.)